ARTstor: Creating Links to Images
- The Direct Link to ARTstor: (for on- and off-campus access)
- Creating Direct Links to ARTstor Images:
- How to Save Images for Use in a Powerpoint Presentation:
- Open the full image in ARTstor
- Click the "disk" icon ("Save Current View")
- Proceed through the process until you have saved the image to the location you desire
HINT: Rename the file something more descriptive for easier identification later!
- Incorporate the image into your Powerpoint presentation
This site is maintained by Loring Prest, Library Webmaster and Carol Jones, Library Information Systems Administrator.
© California University of Pennsylvania, 250 University Ave, California, PA 15419, All Rights Reserved.