E-ZBorrow lets you:
- Search for books in the libraries of more than 50 colleges and universities in PA, WV, NY, and NJ. Institutions include: Pitt, CMU, Penn State, WVU, Drexel, UPenn, Rutgers, NYU, etc.
- Easily request that books from these libraries be sent to you here at Cal U (for pickup in the Library).
What CAN be requested through E-ZBorrow?
- Books that are held in a library's general circulating collection.
What canNOT be requested through E-ZBorrow?
- Articles from journals, magazines, newspapers, etc.
- Audio-visual materials (CDs, DVDs, etc.)
- Reference books and other non-circulating library materials.
How long does it take to get a book from E-ZBorrow?
- Most items will be available for pick up at the Circulation Desk within 5 days of the date you placed your request.
What is is the loan period for E-ZBorrow books?
- 21 days.
- You may renew your E-ZBorrow books for TWO additional 21-day periods.
Who is allowed to use E-ZBorrow?
- Students, faculty, and staff at California University of Pennsylvania.
What if I can't find what I'm looking for in E-ZBorrow?
- If E-ZBorrow does not have the book you are looking for, you can use our regular Interlibrary Loan Book Form to have the library search for a copy that you can borrow.