Are you off-campus . . . and having problems accessing library resources?
Begin by answering these questions:
- Did you enter your university Username and Password correctly?
- Remember to omit the "@calu.edu" portion of your e-mail address.
- Use the password associated with your Cal U e-mail.
- Is your password expired?
- Can you login to the Cal U e-mail system?
- Please attempt to login to your Cal U e-mail via this link and see if it prompts you to change your password. If it does, this will fix the issue. If it does not, please contact the CALU UTech Help Desk for a password reset: 724-938-5911.
- Do you have a Guest library account?
- Unfortunately, guest accounts do not include remote access to our databases.
- You may, however, come to the library and access our resources via a computer in the library.
When you access library resources from off-campus, you will see this "Keystone Library Network PASS" screen. Click on the California University button. Note: The "Login Help" dropdown list at the bottom of the page is ONLY for getting help. You cannot login that way.
You will then go to the login screen.
- Enter the Username portion of your campus e-mail address (email@example.com). Do NOT include "@calu.edu".
- Enter your Cal U Email password
When you click "Login," you will see this:
- You MUST choose "Accept" or you will no be allowed to proceed to the resource.
- You may choose "Do not ask me again" if you want to avoid seeing this screen in the future.
You should be taken to the resource you were trying to reach!