Louis L. Manderino Library
Learn How to Renew Books Online
HERE'S HOW you can Renew Manderino Library Books Online:
- Go to the Library Catalog (Primo Interface)
NOTE: This link will open the Library Catalog (Primo Interface) in a new window, so you can refer back to these instructions.
- Click on the Sign in link in the upper menu bar.
- Choose whether to sign in using either:
- Cal U "Student, faculty, staff login" (be sure to omit @calu.edu)
- "Social Network login" (for alumni, emeriti, guests, etc. using Facebook or Google credentials)
- You will see a permission screen. You have to Accept this! If you choose "Reject," you cannot login. If you don't want to be asked again, you can select the "Do not ask me again" option.
- Once you are logged in, you will see your name in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on your name, and then on MY LIBRARY CARD.
- You can now see your account information. Under Loans, you will see what you have checked out.
- You can either:
- Click on RENEW ALL to renew everything you have checked out
- Click on a particular item to view it, then chose to RENEW just that item
- That's it! Since you are extending the due date, don't forget to record it!
- You can ONLY self-renew items online if they are from the Manderino Library collections. These can be renewed TWO times.
- Books from other libraries require help from the library staff.
- Books from E-ZBorrow can be renewed ONE time--but you CANNOT do this yourself. You need to contact the Circulation Desk at 724-938-4091, or email Mary Paula Birkinsha.
- You CANNOT renew something once it is OVERDUE. You CAN renew on the date it is due, but not after.
- Renewing a book online changes the due date. Make sure you record the new due date! This will help ensure that you don't end up with a late fee!
This site is maintained by Carol Jones, Library Information Systems Administrator.
© California University of Pennsylvania, 250 University Ave, California, PA 15419, All Rights Reserved.