HERE'S HOW to Renew Materials Online:
- Go to the Library Catalog (Primo Interface)
NOTE: This link will open the Library Catalog (Primo Interface) in a new window, so you can refer back to these instructions.
- Click on the Sign in link in the upper menu bar.
- Choose whether to sign in using either:
- Cal U "Student, faculty, staff login" (be sure to omit @calu.edu)
- "Social Network login" (for alumni, emeriti, guests, etc. using Facebook or Google credentials)
- You will see a permission screen. You have to Accept this! If you choose "Reject," you cannot login. If you don't want to be asked again, you can select the "Do not ask me again" option.
- Once you are logged in, you will see your name in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on your name, and then on MY LIBRARY CARD.
- You can now see your account information. Under Loans, you will see what you have checked out.
- You can either:
- Click on RENEW ALL to renew everything you have checked out
- Click on a particular item to view it, then chose to RENEW just that item
- That's it! Since you are extending the due date, don't forget to record it!
- You CANNOT renew something once it is OVERDUE. You CAN renew on the date it is due, but not after that date.
- You can renew Manderino books TWO times online. Books from E-ZBorrow can be renewed ONCE online.
- Remember that renewing a book online changes the due date. Make sure you record the new due date! This will help ensure that you don't end up with a late fee!