Louis L. Manderino Library
You can link your subject guide to D2L at either the discipline (SWK, BIO, etc.) or the course (SWK-709) level. This box describes how to make the connection.
- Go to your Subject Guide in admin mode
- Open Guide Metadata (click the gear icon)
- Choose Custom Metadata
- Click on Empty to start to Add Record.
- Make sure the name is D2L in the field. This must be exactly this or it will not work.
- For a Value, you can be as precise as needed. It can be just the discipline (SOW or SWK), or you could specify and exact course. It appears a course value would need a hyphen (SWK-709). In my example above, this guide will appear for any course that is either SOW or SWK.
- Check the Public? option.
- You need to configure each guide that you want to associate with D2L.
This site is maintained by Carol Jones, Library Information Systems Administrator.
© California University of Pennsylvania, 250 University Ave, California, PA 15419, All Rights Reserved.