Louis L. Manderino Library
Search Current Course Reserves
Access online course materials, or view a list of physical items on reserve in the library.
Procedures for placing textbooks, DVDs, or other PHYSICAL items on Course Reserves
- Complete and print a separate Course Reserve Request Form for every title to be placed on reserve in the library. If you prefer, print copies of this form are available in the library (1st floor Reserve Desk).
- Fill out a Course Reserves Request Form for each item and deliver it (and the reserve item) to the library’s first floor reserve desk. Or, contact Skip Wounik at x4092 or email@example.com to have reserve books retrieved from a campus location by library staff.
- Allow up to 5 business days for reserve items to be processed and made available to students.Most often if will be much faster.
- Reserve books circulate for 90 minutes at a time and must be used within the library.
- A CalCard is required to use reserve materials.
- Instructors may pick up personal copies of books no longer needed on reserve or leave them in the library until they are needed again. Contact Skip Wounik at firstname.lastname@example.org to have an item held in the library placed on reserve again.
- The library is not responsible for lost or damaged items. The library will place barcodes, a copyright notice, and reserve labels to all item on reserve.
- Questions? Ask us at email@example.com.
This site is maintained by Carol Jones, Library Information Systems Administrator.
© California University of Pennsylvania, 250 University Ave, California, PA 15419, All Rights Reserved.